Small business companies still from e-commerce and e-business. A lot of companies thinking e-commerce means only developing websites, offering customers support through Internet and expecting buyers traffic through various Search engines and business to business (business to business) trade exchanges. Mobile commerce or m-commerce continues to be a long way away from all of these companies.
Executing entire business process through digitally means using various offline and online softwares for everyone services and products towards the customers is typically referred to as a e-commerce. Nowdays e-commerce turning out to be m-commerce means now companies may use cellular devices to operate all of their business tactic to serve services and products towards the customers.
Why small business companies behind to consider e-commerce and m-commerce?
Small business companies using many different different software in a variety of locations to operate their business. However they do not have middleware softwares which could connect various softwares. Middleware sofftware is typically referred to as a branch automation software or solution.
How middleware software work?
Middleware software simply upload syncronized Data (XML data) on companies own webserver. This XML data could be helpful to create various web applications or company can download this data for an additional locations. This data could be use online perpose also in addition to offline softwares also. To make use of XML data both perpose companies desire to make Data Syncronization tool which could convert XML to Database in addition to Database to XML data format.
How Middleware might help m-commerce?
Companies can upload syncronized data by themselves webserver making xhtml web applications which may be utilized through mobile or PDA devices.
Road to success for Small business companies
1. Connect your all software through Middleware software.
2. Deveop Data Syncronization module which can assist you to convert your database into XML format Database and again XML for your Database format.
3. Develop internet based reports using XML Database into XHTML.
4. Access your reports through Internet web applications in addition to mobile PDA devices.
5. You are able to download XML data from various locations and employ into offline software through Data Syncronization.
6. That you can do data entry throug offline softwares in addition to web applications and thru cellular devices also.